If ever there was a time to look after ourselves and others, it's now. Our wellbeing is vital, and I hope that this blog provides some help, with a focus on skincare. Kerstin Florian has always believed that a holistic approach to skincare goes much deeper than the products itself. The four cornerstones are the key to a happy, healthy you:
PROPER NUTRITION * REGULAR EXERCISE * PEACE OF MIND * CARE OF FACE AND BODY
So let’s talk skincare. With the great weather at the moment we are all spending a lot more time outside and our skin needs a little more love and care. So I thought I’d share my routine with you.
My routine includes:
- Cleanse (I always double cleanse)
- Tone or splash with cold water
- Exfoliate 1-2 times per week
- Masque 1-2 times per week
- Eye cream
I love a good cleanser, so am always open to trying new ones. That feeling of fresh clean skin in the morning and at the end of the day is a great feeling but what comes after is more important. Every skin is so different and needs different types of product at certain points of the year. For me now, it is boosting my skin at night.
Being outside a lot means skin needs to repair and rehydrate and when you sleep, the products you apply to your skin really make the difference. To help with this try these simple steps:
- Apply an oil or balm underneath your moisturiser instead of your usual serum
- Light tapotement with fingers over face and neck to help stimulate sluggish skin and improves tone and texture
- Drink around 8 glasses of water a day (add a piece of Lemon for added Vitamin C and for glowing skin)
- Take some time for you - a bath, meditation, yoga, I find it really helps me mentally and it shows in my skin
Take care of yourselves and we'll see you soon.
Head Therapist, Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens