Elite Hotels will continue to adhere to guidelines provided by the UK Government, Public Health England and industry guidance from UK Hospitality. Our COVID-19 protocol (which is listed in full above) is being implemented throughout the Business and is in addition to existing food safety management systems and Health & Safety policies.
To minimise the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure our hotels are safe places to visit and work, we are bringing in additional safety measures to protect all persons during the current COVID-19 crisis to include:
- Employees are receiving certified training on our new standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols. Every member of staff must strictly comply with these recommended protective measures.
- When you arrive at one of our hotels our employees will act as your guide, sensitively communicating all the new hygiene, health and safety measures so you can move seamlessly around our hotels, knowing that you’re being looked after with the greatest care.
- Hand sanitiser, in touchless dispensers whenever possible, will be available in key places including: receptions, lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting and event spaces, lift landings, spas, pools and fitness areas.
- Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitising at the hotels has been increased to once per hour.
- Our cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items.
- Throughout our hotels, we’ll meet required guidelines for social distancing. Where legally mandated, guests and employees must practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Restaurants, bars, spas, pool areas, fitness studios and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and comply with mandated occupancy limits. These areas will be deep cleaned and sanitised once per hour and after each use. In-room dining will also operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety.
- An on-going review and verification of our procedures by our Environmental Health Partner, Common Sense Compliance Ltd., with each Hotel undertaking ongoing COVID-19 assessment.
We will continue to review these procedures as the world adjusts to a new norm but will aim to do so in a manner that allows the spirit of our hotels to remain as unaltered as we are able.
Equally, your support and co-operation is paramount in ensuring a safe environment for all.